COTTON CANVAS, known in the industry as “cotton duck” or “duck cloth,” is an essential, durable fabric ideal for fashion and home furnishings. This plain-woven fabric comes with a wide range of colors and prints. While durable, cotton canvas also features a soft, fluffy fiber.
This fabric is oftentimes used for sails, tents and awning constructions, and is a popular choice for student artists for their painting easel. Cotton canvas is also commonly used for blackout curtains, sofa covers, throw pillows, purses, signages, backpacks, trampolines, shoes, and more.
Purse and bag by Twinkz and Thunds Online Shop
This fabric stretches easily and has a more consistent weave. And because it’s also sturdy, thick and heavy, it rarely produces stresses or tugs. It is also affordable.
Throw pillow by Sis Viola Belino
- Heavy but soft
- Stretches easily
- Sturdy and thick
- Rarely produces stresses or tugs
- Perfect for painting easels
- Perfect for tents, sails, and awnings
- Perfect for purses, shoes, and backpacks
- Perfect for blackout curtains, sofa covers, throw pillows
- Can also be used for signages