Brocade, or embossed-cloth, belongs to a class of richly decorated fabrics. It is a shuttle-woven fabric, normally woven on a draw loom.
It is elaborately designed and is normally made in colored silks, but can also be woven from natural and synthetic fibers. Brocades may or may not feature gold and silver threads. Adorning the fabric are also sequins and beading, and in rare occasions, it may also be decorated with precious and semiprecious stones.
Brocade is mostly used for curtains/drapes, upholstery, pillows, and formal attire.
- Richly decorated
- Raised design
- Adorned with gold/silver threads
- May be adorned with sequins and beads
- May be adorned with precious or semi-precious stones
- Ideal for draperies or curtains
- Ideal for upholstery
- Ideal for pillows
- Ideal for elegant evening wear
Ready made curtain sets are also available in our shop.
No Facebook or Shopee account? Just contact us here.